01474 358870
07412 652361

  • Lietuviškai
  • Русский
  • English

Tax returns

Not everyone needs to complete a tax return. If your tax affairs are straightforward you may already pay all of the tax due on your earnings or pensions through your tax code.

But you may need to complete a tax return if you have more complicated tax affairs, even if you already pay tax through your tax code. There are also certain circumstances in which you will always need to complete a tax return – for example if you’re:

  • self-employed
  • a company director
  • a trustee
  • receiving foreign income

If you work in construction as an employee and drive your own vehicle or use public transport to temporary sites, there’s a good chance HMRC owes you a tax refund.

We will assess if you have a claim and take you through the process, keep you up to date and chase your money with HMRC.

If you are Self Employed and work in the construction industry it is very likely that HMRC owes you a tax refund. Please contact us to find out how much you can claim back.

If your company or organisation is liable for Corporation Tax you’ll have to file a Company Tax Return for each accounting period. Generally, you must file a return even if your company or organisation hasn’t made any taxable profits.

We only charge a fee when you get your money back, so there are no upfront charges.