01474 358870
07412 652361

  • Lietuviškai
  • Русский
  • English

Employment Issues

If you’re unhappy about something that your employer or a colleague has said or done, you should always try and talk about it with them. It’s a good idea to try to sort out problems early on.

Legally, it’s also normally better to act quickly. If you don’t, any changes to your contract or working conditions could become permanent. If you don’t do anything you may be seen to be accepting any changes, even if you protested about them.

It’s a good idea to write down your concerns and anything that happens. This will be useful as a record and reminder of the situation.We can provide advise on the above matters, on Employment Tribunal and other contractual claims.